FAST DISSOLVING GRANULAR CHLORINE LEAVES NO RESIDUE!
Swimming pools and spas will always be at risk of contamination by algae, bacteria and other contaminants and microorganisms. This is why it is necessary to use high quality sanitizing chemicals such as In The Swim Chlorinating Granules on a regular basis to keep your pool water clean and safe for your swimmers.Purchase yours today at Lifeguard Master. Your one stop Lifeguard Shop. Our Lifeguard Store has all the equipment and apparel you need to get the job done!
In the Swim’s granular chlorine will swiftly and effectively eradicate bacteria and other organic contaminants from your swimming pool or spa without leaving any residue so you can enjoy clean, sanitized water and peace of mind. Fast acting granular chlorine is available in bags and buckets, and the calcium-free formula is favored by pool owners in hard-water areas.
Stabilized 56% available, 99% sodium di-chlor formula lasts all day in bright sunlight, making it a popular granular chlorine sanitizer for swimming pools, and also for fountains, water features, and ponds. Di-chlor shock with sun-stabilizer is also relied upon for effective hyper-chlorination, when extended time periods of very high chlorine levels are required for complete disinfection of chlorine resistant parasites and bacteria.
Rely on In The Swim for powerful granular sanitizers to disinfect and sanitize pools and spas. Strong di-chlor granular shock removes the bacteria and contaminants to give you cleaner and clearer water. Easy to use formula adds no calcium hardness to the pool, and leaves no residue behind.
Dichlor Granular Pool Chlorine
- – In the Swim’s granular chlorine is ideal for use in swimming pools, spas, fountains and water features.
- – Powerful sanitizing powder that destroys bacteria, breaks down contaminants and kills algae.
- – Calcium-Free formula keeps hard-water pools sparkling clean and crystal clear.
- – Fast dissolving di-chlor chlorinating granules leaves no residue.
- – Contains premium-quality 56% available stabilized chlorine.
- – 99% Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrione Dihydrate.
- – High quality granular chlorine, economically and competitively priced
- – Available in bags and buckets from 2 pounds to 40 pounds.