Your swimming pool water is cleaner & safer when your water chemistry is properly maintained. Maintaining the water chemistry of your swimming pool is possibly the most important aspect of pool care and can even save you money. Chlorine tablets are one of the key chemicals to maintaining your pool water, and 3 inch chlorine tablets are the most popular among long-time pool owners. 3 inch tablets are thicker than other pool chlorine tablets, allowing them to dissolve slower and protect your pool water for longer. Moreover, 3 inch chlorine tablets are the ideal size for your floaters, skimmers, or automatic feeders.
- Our most popular chlorine!
- 3″ Chlorine Tabs weigh 8 oz. each and are slow-dissolving.
- Powerful 90% available stabilized chlorine.
- Perfect size for floaters or any automatic chlorine feeder.
- 99% Trichloro-S-Triazinetrione.
- Tablets are individually wrapped, in easy-open bags.Sanitation and Disinfection is the most important aspect of good pool water chemistry, and powerful In The Swim 3 inch chlorine tablets are 90% available chlorine, and sun-stabilized, to make it easier to maintain any outdoor pool. Our chlorine tablets are made with 99% Trichlor, without fillers and binders found in cheaper tablets that dissolve too rapidly and gum-up a chlorine feeder.Slow dissolving 3″ chlorine tablets are used to deliver a daily dose of chlorine to your pool water, so your pool has a constant and consistent level of chlorine. These jumbo chlorine pucks help you avoid peaks and valleys or inconsistent chlorination, so common when using granular or liquid chlorine to sanitize a pool. Having balanced pool pH and Alkalinity levels also makes your swimming pool water safer and cleaner by making your chlorine more effective.In The Swim pool chlorine tablets are very effective and easy to use, but should not be put into the skimmer basket unless your pump runs 24/7; instead place chlorine tablets into a chlorine floater or automatic chlorine feeder. Use enough tablets to maintain a consistent chlorine level of 1.0 – 2.0 ppm, as verified by your pool test kit or strips. Each slow-dissolving chlorine puck adds 5.5 ppm of chlorine per 10,000 gallons over several days. Most pools use about one 3 inch tablet for every 5,000 gallons of pool water, replaced every 5-7 days.Pool chlorine tablets dissolve into your pool water to kill algae, bacteria and other organic contaminants. Choosing the right swimming pool chlorine tablets is therefore a very important decision. Read our chlorine tablet reviews ~ many people say that In The Swim has the best 3 inch chlorine tablets, to keep your pool water safe for swimmers and help maintain the clarity of water. Slow dissolving jumbo tablets sanitize completely, so you can rest easy knowing your family will be safe from bacteria and other organic contaminants.